Today, the prompt for the Migraine Awareness Blogging Challenge is "Day Dream Believer."
Today, I woke without pain. My mind is clear and my power is at 100%. I slayed the dragon."Describe your dream day - without a Migraine to hold you back."
- My day will be rich and full of purpose and meaning.
- I will write a story about migraine that goes viral and is read by millions.
- Because of my advocacy, more funding will be focused toward finding a migraine treatment that works for all migraineurs.
- I will plan ahead, not worrying that my plans will fail because I am in the headache hole.
- I will have a big party for all my friends and family who have supported me throughout this journey. I might even enjoy an adult beverage. Or two.
- I will drive to Grand Rapids to visit my ailing 87 year-old mother and spend the night with her, not worrying about bringing a hand-full of pills, plus syringes & needles just in case I need to give myself a shot of Ketorolac.
- I will sleep soundly and dream of days without pain.
- I will awaken the next day full of hope for a better future.
National Migraine Awareness Month is initiated by the National Headache Foundation. The Blogger's Challenge is initiated by www.FightingHeadacheDisorders.com.
Photo from http://www.conceptart.org/forums/showthread.php?t=156696